4 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba

CLAUSES OF PURPOSE

Complete the following sentences:

1.      He decided to take a taxi so that ……………………………………………………
2.      Betsy studies her lessons regularly so that ………………………………………………
3.      Mark phoned his friend in order to ……………………………………………………
4.      I need to buy some laundry detergent so that ……………………………………………
5.      I need a pen so that ……………………………………………………………………
6.      I’m taking a bus instead of flying so that ……………………………………………..
7.      Ralph borrowed some money from his friend so that ………………………………
8.      Martina is trying to improve her English so that ……………………………………
9.      …………………………………………….. so that his children will have a better life.
10.  …………………………………………….. so that you can be ready to leave on time.
11.  Mary hurried to get the child out of the road so that …………………………………
12.  I took off my gloves in order to …………………………………………………………
13.  ………………………………………… in order to erase a mistake in his composition.
14.  …………………………………………… so that I could tell him the news in person.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder