19 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

I WISH


Make a comment for each of the following situations using the structure below to change other people's irritating
habits or behaviour for the Present or Future.
SUBJECT + WISH + SUBJECT + WOULD + PLAIN INFINITIVE
Example: The children are always asking me for money.
I wish the children wouldn't always ask me for money.
Your friend is constantly having rows with his wife.
I wish he wouldn't constantly have rows with his wife.
1. Our neighbours are always quarrelling. It is really irritating.
I wish our neighbours
2. The children upstairs are making a lot of noise at the moment
I wish the children upstairs
3. My sister is always cracking her knuckles in front of visitors.
I wish my sister
4. My husband doesn't take me out to dinner once a year.
I wish my
5. The woman doesn't dust the furniture when she comes here.
I wish the woman
6. My brother is perpetually cheating me at cards.
I wish my brother
7. My friends are always joking about my moustache.
I wish my friends
8. The students are constantly yawning in the class.
I wish the students
9. Your daughter is always asking me silly questions.
I wish your daughter
10. Miranda is always coming to me with some stupid requests.
I wish Miranda
11. My father is constantly leaving his socks on the carpet.
I wish my
12. You are continually finding fault with me.
I wish you
13. My brother is always playing loud music, I am fed up with it.
I wish my brother
14. Monica is perpetually biting her nails.
I wish Monica
15. Helga is constantly tapping her foot like that. It is driving me crazy
I wish Helga..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder