19 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

TENSES (AUXILIRIES)


Complete the following sentences with "The Auxiliary Verbs" on the list below.




AM    ARE    IS    WAS     WERE
DO     DOES      DID      WILL     SHALL
HAVE      HAS     HAD    WOULD     SHOULD


1) I..... .... ..been studying English for six years.
2) Diana....................................... not go to the cinema yesterday.
3) .........................................you ever been to China?
4) Somebody.. .. .. .............................. tapping at the window now.
5) By this time next week, my father will...... ..... ..... ..................... arrived in Madrid.
6) Women ........... .... ... ................... wearing mini skirls this year.
7) He ............ .............................. just recovered from his illness.
8) We .................................................. probably go to Germany next month.
9) I wish I............................. ..... ........... learned French when I was in Paris.
10) I......................... ................... going to see him at three o'clock tomorrow.
11) He .... ....................................... visited Paris many times since he became a doctor.
12) How long ..... ... .............................. your parents been married?
13) Olga ......................................... singing a Russian song while they were playing cards.
14) What ... ... .................................... you doing while she was setting the table?
15) It................................................... raining cats and dogs at the moment.
16) If I had a lot of money, I................................................. buy a new car.
17) The sun ............. .... ....................... not go round the earth.
18) I.............. ........................... be waiting for you when you go out.
19) He ...................................... ... been studying law for many years when he got married.
20) If I .................. .......................... studied hard, I................................... ... ... have passed my class.
21) He. .............................................. been very successful so far.
22) I wish my father .... ........................................... been here yesterday.
23) I would rather you ........................................... . not smoke here,
24) I................................................. no sooner left the room than the telephone rang.
25) ................................................. you think that we can have roast beef for dinner?
26) How much chocolate ............................................. you eaten this morning?
27) Which of the two girls ............ ..... ......................... he take to the dance last night?
28) We ……………………………..have no news of them for several years.
29) The children ............................................... waiting for a bus when the accident happened.
30) You .............................................. lake your children to hospital right away.
31) ................................................ we go fishing this afternoon?
32) ......................... .... ..... ....... you please help me with my homework?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder