19 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

PREPOSITIONS



1. That is very kind ............. ... .. you to show me the way to the hospital.


2. I am proud ........ .. .. being a Turkish citizen.


3. My father is very good . .. ... ... . playing table tennis.


5. He is very different ...................... his sister.


6. Mersin is famous .......................... its oranges.


8. I have been interested .... ... ... ... the stars... .. .... . a long time.


9. My sister is very much afraid .. .. ... .. mice.


10. Why are you angry .............. .. .. me? Have I said something wrong?


11. My sister is very bad .. .. ... . ... tennis.


12. The teacher is very kind .... ... ........... her students.


13. Rose was absent...... ............class yesterday


14- She was annoyed ... ... .. .. what she heard.


15. Are you ashamed ................. ..your parents?


16. I am not really concerned .... .. ... that side of the story.


19. I am fond ........ ... .... classical music.


21. Are you related........................John Smith?


26. I am not very pleased ....... .. ....... the performance of the car.


27. If you are bored ... ... ........ listening to the radio, let's play chess.


28. He is always careful..........................his appearance.


30. She is married ................ .. two children.


32. Are you excited .... ............. going to Italy?


35. Canterbury is famous .......... ... .... its ancient cathedral.

2 yorum:

  1. 1.towards 2.of 3.at 5.from 6.for 8.in,for 9.of 10.with 11.at 12.towards 13.from 14.with 15.to 16.with 19.of 21.to 26.to 27.with 28.of 30.with 32.....? 35.for

    YanıtlaSil
  2. 1. That is very kind ............. .OF.. .. you to show me the way to the hospital.

    2. I am proud ........ OF.. .. being a Turkish citizen.

    3. My father is very good . .. ... AT... . playing table tennis.

    5. He is very different ............FROM.......... his sister.

    6. Mersin is famous ............FOR.............. its oranges.

    8. I have been interested .... ... IN... ... the stars... .. .FOR... . a long time.

    9. My sister is very much afraid .. .. ..OF. .. mice.

    10. Why are you angry .........AT /WITH..... .. .. me? Have I said something wrong?

    11. My sister is very bad .. .. ..AT. . ... tennis.

    12. The teacher is very kind .... ...TOWARDS ........... her students.

    13. Rose was absent...... ..IN..........class yesterday

    14- She was annoyed ... ..AT/ WITH. .. .. what she heard.

    15. Are you ashamed ........OF......... ..your parents?

    16. I am not really concerned .... .ABOUT /WITH. ... that side of the story.

    19. I am fond ........ .OF.. .... classical music.

    21. Are you related.......TO.................John Smith?

    26. I am not very pleased .......WITH .. ....... the performance of the car.

    27. If you are bored ... ... OF........ listening to the radio, let's play chess.

    28. He is always careful.............ABOUT.............his appearance.

    30. She is married ........WITH........ .. two children.

    32. Are you excited .... .ABOUT............ going to Italy?

    35. Canterbury is famous ....FOR...... ... .... its ancient cathedral.

    YanıtlaSil