19 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

MODAL PERFECT



EXERCISE 287 THE MODAL AUXILIARY VERBS


Rewrite the following sentences using the structures below to express "Logical Deduction" about the Past.
MUST + HAVE + PAST PARTICIPLE
CAN'T + HAVE + PARTICIPLE


Example: I think the thief opened my handbag while I was talking to my friend.
The thief must have opened my handbag while I was talking to my friend.
I don’t think that my boss has read your report yet. My boss can't have read your report yet.




I am sure that the bottles were delivered to the warehouse.


I am not sure that the manufacturer made some amendments to the contract.


I don't think that the locks have been changed.


I am sure that they sent us at least ten copies of the report.


I don’t believe I have lost the keys. I think I have left them at home.


1 think the man saw the address of the agency on the brochure.


I am not certain that your father wrote that article about inflation in Turkey.


I don’t think that demand for their products was very high last year.


I am sure that Sharon has got used to her new job in this office.


I don't suppose that Wendy went and reported the matter at the police station.


I am pretty sure that David has gone to try out his new car.


I don’t think that I left my finger-prints on the gun, because I was wearing my gloves.


Hilda has had a very long interview. I am sure that she has got the job.


Oh no! When I was cooking these vegetables, I think I didn't put any sail in them.


I don’t think that he has been made redundant. He was only promoted last week.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder